Thursday 14 August 2008

A presentation trifecta

I'm happy to announce that my presentation "Back to basics: Simple database web services without the need for an application server" has been accepted at 3 conferences, namely:

Oracle Open World (Session S301704) Monday 22nd Moscone West Room 2014

AUSOUG Perth conference 6th/7th October

AUSOUG Gold Coast conference 13th-15th October

I note the OOW Room 2014 holds 300 delegates, but that we're down to 294 available seats,so the rush is on!! Make sure you reserve your seat now before the two-hundred-and-ninety-four other seats go! ;)

Thanks to Oracle and OOW for running via the Mix the vote-a-session program and all those nice people for voting for me (hi Mum!); I'm appreciative of the chance to present on the official OOW agenda, as well as freak out in such a big room. Make sure you sit at the front so you can see me sweat.

I also be presenting the last leg of the JDeveloper masterclass in the Gold Coast, and helping out with the ADF Methodology at the OOW Unconference, so a busy conference schedule for me.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing and meeting Oracle enthusiasts both sides of the big blue bit. See you there :)

1 comment:

Simon Haslam said...

Web services without an App Server - what heresy! Are you trying to put me out of a job?!

Good luck with the presentations all the same!